Q1 2021 Policies
WHEN IS BOTOX TYPICALLY USED?
- Minimize frown lines between eyebrows (“elevens”)
- Smoothen forehead creases
- Decrease neck wrinkles
- Alleviate lines around the lips that occur due to pursing of the lips
- Reduce crow’s feet around the eyes
- Softening jaw lines
- Excessive sweating or Hyperhidrosis
WILL I SEE RESULTS IMMEDIATELY?
Patients typically see results within 3-5 days with peak results in 7-10 days. Over a period of approximately 3-5 months, you will start to notice the effects of Botox fade as the affected muscles regain their ability to fully contract. It is for this reason that patients may need to repeat injections to maintain optimal results.